Friday, May 9, 2008

Best Epilator - Look your best with the bikini perfect

Braun 5270 Silk-épil X'elle Body System Epilator<br />

Braun 5270 Silk-épil X'elle Body System Epilator

Features

Smartlight - A spotlight which helps you capture even single stray hairs resulting in ultimate smoothness
SmartStart Head - This head helps make your start in epilation easy
SoftLift system, part of the epilation system, lifts and guides the shortest and flat lying hairs to tweezers. It helps remove the shortest hairs that wax cannot capture
Active Massaging Rollers - 4-way moving massaging rollers stimulate skin with micro-pulses before and after hair is removed to minimize pulling sensation

An epilator pulls hair out at root level and is effective for nearly 4 weeks. It's sort of like electrolysis but is safer and can be done in the comfort of your home. It's as effective as waxing but can be used on parts of their body where waxing might be impractical. Braun 5270 Silk Epil X`elle Body System is faster and more efficient than other epilators. It's both comfortable and practical to use.

A Smart Design for Easy Control
Braun's Silk-epil X'elle is specially designed to fit comfortably in the palm of your hand. You'll experience easy grip and control for maneuvering the device in sensitive areas. And its efficient Pro Clip feature follows your body curves for fast and thorough epilation wherever its needed -- whether it be the forearms, thighs, bikini area or underarms. Two speeds give you the option of fast or slow epilation. The exclusive X'pert-epil technology has 40 uniquely positioned tweezers, for quick and more efficient results. Regrowth is slow and it leaves hair finer and thinner every time around. With this epilator, you may even save money on disposable razors and waxing.

Reviews

Impressive
Over the years, starting with its introduction in the 80's, I have bought several epilators, my first being the Epilady and never have I used them more than once, usually over a very small area. The pain was excruciating. Even up to a few years ago the experience was the same, however, the Braun seems to have solved alot of the problems that its predecessors and competition had.

Now mind you I have only done one calf (I was so impressed I had to stop and write this review), but it didn't take long and the pain was minimal. I did find that due to my excessively dry skin that I had some itching and redness but the redness was no more than you would find during a waxing and some quality hand cream took care of the itching.

Since I HATE shaving, I can say with certainty that I will be keeping this epilator and using it. I highly recommend this for hair removal. Wonder what it would feel like under the arms, yow!

I love it!
I just purchased this epilator today and already used it on both my legs and underarms. I'm a once a month waxer so I figured there could be some pain. Well I started with my legs and... no pain! I couldn't believe it so I turned it off, removed the roller cover and my gosh, tons of little hairs! It was working. So I tried my underarms. A little more pain but not nearly as much as I expected. Hubby felt my legs after and couldn't take his hands off them! Now that's worth it, when your hubby of almost 9 years is acting like he's just dating you again, lol. I'm going to try bikini line next. All in all, I LOVE this epilator.

Braun Epilator Store

No comments: