Friday, March 20, 2009

The Right Camera for Me

Fuji F200EXR
F200EXR is the right camera for me5

I bought my F200EXR the other day and I love it! I am replacing my F10. I bought my F10 a few months before the F30 came out so I knd of missed the boat last time. I have friends who own the F30 and were always bragging about the low light capabilities. I shot the Fuji F200 downtown at different ISO's as well as on EXR Auto. The noise is considerably lower than my F10. I am very excited about the amount of detail in my photos even at 800 - 3200 ISO. My 8x10 prints look great. EXR mode does a good job but I usually like to adjust the ISO myself according to the situation.

I love the 5x wide angle lens. I travel quite a bit and this camera is the type of camera that I have been looking for. It allows me to be prepared for any situation that I might encounter. I highly recommend it!

No comments: